
non perishable items are needed...
cereal
tuna
fruit, veg juice 100% any kind
canned beans
peanut butter
hand soap
toilet tissue
laundry detergent
diapers
(no glass)
the food bank serves a LOT of people through food pantries, after school programs, soup kitchens, and shelters and is currently in dire need of donations. donations help feed local children, adults and the elderly who struggle due to low wages, unemployment, homelessness, a fixed income or temp emergencies.
the school where i work is asking all students/faculty etc to donate. if you would like to support these efforts and join us in "doing unto others", let me know and i will even come pick it up.
happy new year friends.
1 comment:
Stace
When I went to La Roche College, I had to take a liberal studies course that required me to take a field trip to the Food Bank - it was an eye opening experience. I love your heart - keep it up, girl
Love you
Mandy
Post a Comment